The Platform tribe is at the core of our tech infrastructure, with a mission to enable HelloTech to create great software and work autonomously through guidance, tools, and infrastructure that is stable, scalable, and easy to use. If you’re passionate about great developer experiences and interested in the latest developments in cloud computing, this is a great opportunity to be involved in both.
We’re looking for an experienced technical product owner to ensure that our infrastructure, tools, processes and documentation can empower our developers to deliver customer value efficiently, and at scale.
- Collaborate closely with the Platform Product Managers to create and communicate the Product Vision across the entire organization
- Partner with engineers in defining initiatives and solutions, and resolving scope-related trade-offs
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and participate in organizational level retrospectives
- Maintain accurate documentation of features to be developed and implemented
- Track and provide visibility to stakeholders into team’s progress and impact on the timeline of delivery during sprints and cycles
- Take a data driven approach to evaluate metrics and KPIs to drive decision making
- Act as a mentor to junior colleagues from Engineering and Technical Product Management
Who we’re looking for
- Experience managing technical products from inception to launch
- Drive to build simple and sustainable solutions
- Empathy with developers and advocate for better developer experience
- Skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others
- Understand technical architecture and development processes
- Experience with creating developer tools
- Pragmatic approach, with action bias and can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, while identifying and maintaining customer needs
- Understanding of developer communities
- Identify risks and make them quickly visible to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment
- Experience as a software engineer or other relevant engineering background is a plus
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.