Rocket Internet, one of the most successful company builders in Europe, has launched a new venture: Franksmile. From offering operational support and partnering with entrepreneurs, to investing, Rocket creates market-leading companies, changing the way the world functions.
Franksmile is about to revolutionize the dental beauty market by giving millions of people access to a million-dollar-smile at an affordable price tag using invisible aligners. Currently, we are assembling core high-performance international teams to drive our success.
As one of the first employees, you will be part of an incredible start-up journey and a team that is driven, empathetic and dedicated towards success. You will play a major role in every decision, problem, and opportunity by being directly involved with the company's international roll-out. Together we can be phenomenal.
WHY JOIN US
- Be at the center of a young and dynamic company
- Be able to build and not just fix things
- Huge learning potential
- Broad responsibilities and cross-functional opportunities
- Work with amazingly talented people
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Craft your own career
The Product Manager is responsible for the business management of our product and its commercial success. Working closely with Marketing, Tech, Sales, and Operations, the goal would be to deliver products that align with our vision, meet market needs and make sure our product is delivered to a consistently high-quality standard. More specifically, you will:
- Develop and execute product vision, strategy, and road map. Continuously iterate to ensure customer needs are met and that the product remains competitive
- Design and implement product launches for all online/offline channels
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements, and success metrics for the product as well as communicate product vision and priorities
- Understand customer pain, assist in defining solutions, and bring them to life
- Someone who brings along proven work experience in marketing, sales and product development processes
- A hands-on individual with a professional business manner to identify, connect, and build relationships and the ability to predict customer preferences
- Empathetic around customer problems with an ability to distill insights into the right product answer
- Pro-active with a high level of own initiative, flexibility, self-determination, and willingness to take on responsibility and learn
- A BSc/MSc degree graduate in marketing, business studies or accounting
- Excellent in communication and have impeccable writing skills in English
- Hungry for learning and success, a go-getter, and yet humble, collaborative and amazing at building relationships internally and with external stakeholders