At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
As a Product Owner in our SCM tribe, you will join the Orders squad and have ownership of how we can improve our orders process; from the moment payment goes through on the website through to delivery on our customers doorsteps. This is a role with global impact - having the freedom to manager our Orders process in over 12 countries across three continents.
You will be expected to scale up, de-risk and enable fulfilment teams across the globe to ship customer orders. Additionally, you will own and track critical KPI's of your domain and will be expected to add real value to our fast growing operations.
- Manage creation of the product vision and roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, agile team of Engineers, Product Designers and Technical Program Managers
- Assess and maximize business opportunities from an operational standpoint and create business cases
- Work closely with senior management and our international markets, while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to the business value and ROI
- Research, define and create solid functional specifications of features for new and current products
- Partner with Engineering Leads to plan product release and co-own the delivery
Who we are looking for
- You have a business mind-set and sound functional knowledge of retail/e-commerce processes and tools.
- You are able to understand and implement ideas that create long term value while delivering on short-term priorities
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders
- You are aware of agile management methodologies like Scrum & Kanban and feel adept at simplifying your message to engineering colleagues
- You have great communication skills in English, both oral and written
- You have a data-driven mindset and can prioritize/ re-prioritize seamlessly while communicating with you team
- Experience with OMS solutions is a plus
- Experience in fresh food and grocery is a plus
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase