At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for an ambitious, strategic, entrepreneurial and high-spirited Project Manager with both the analytical and soft skills to tackle tough challenges and lead the project management of our new ingredient development process. As a Project Manager you will join an internal Projects and Strategy team at one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the country. Our ideal applicant has experience in working on projects in food procurement but is hungry to learn a new business and make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven meal kit delivery service business.
- Be responsible and lead project management of all HelloFresh new and existing ingredient development in collaboration with workstream owners
- Work closely with Senior Management team and Heads of Department to prioritise developments aligning with business aims
- Proactively identify, define, recommend and initiate continuous improvement of our operational processes
- Evaluate onboarding progress and escalate, pause, reprioritise or enter a workstream to ensure a successful outcome
- Communicate effectively across all parts of the business and to various levels of stakeholders
- Be responsible for the analysis of all new ingredient onboarding performance in collaboration with other teams
- Work with suppliers and workstream implementation managers to ensure on-time, on-spec deliveries of new ingredient developments
- Solve problems on-the-go in a fast-paced environment
- As a member of the Projects and Strategy team, have exposure and opportunity to be involved in the vanguard of growth and development for the HelloFresh Australia business
You are/have ...
- Vast knowledge and interest in food
- Bachelor’s degree / Masters in Business, Supply Chain or Procurement (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of project management experience, preferably in food (but not a must)
- Have strong up and downward management skills with clear communication
- Have a “roll up sleeves” attitude to entering workstreams and getting them over the line
- Quantitative and analytical experience, including solid comfort with Excel
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial and can make things happen
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
What you'll get in return...
- The opportunity to get into one of the fastest growing food businesses in Australia
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Mentoring and coaching by senior management