We are a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We are a team of high-calibre start-up veterans that successfully founded, grew, and sold their first company (founded Zencap, sold to Funding Circle) and are now scaling our next venture. We have a world-class team on the ground and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company.
Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches. Financing as it should be. Like that, we will make a lasting impact on small businesses that provide jobs and income for millions.
Join us as a Product Manager to create the future of small business financing!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You are responsible for building a high performing and scalable infrastructure of Risk micro-services that power both of Billie’s product lines and make decisions on customer and invoice approval, ratings and limits
- You will work closely with the Data Science and Quantitative Risk teams and manage the implementation and go-live of new algorithms and risk flows
- You discover and define customer problems related to the product and are responsible to prepare and guide the implementation of solutions you and your team generate
- You will work and align closely with other cross-functional product teams as well as internal and external stakeholders
- You will track and analyse key performance indicators of our product to draw conclusions for future product development
- You will analyse industry trends and always keep the “big picture” in mind to enable you to actively shape the roadmap
- In our agile development process, you will manage the tasks, backlog and acceptance criteria of the Risk Engineering team
- Together with our QA team you will be responsible for user scenarios, aligning them across all participants within the process
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive product management experience with a focus on backend-oriented features and the development of micro-services
- Experienced in working in fintech or financial services-related, B2B-oriented, high-performance organization
- Solid business background and a passion for technology, ideally with a university degree in a corresponding field
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills to master complex, data-driven systems
- Fast understanding of complex processes and experience in process optimization
- Project management experience
- Strong customer orientation and a high motivation to solving real customer problems
- Data analysis experience and SQL skills are an advantage
- Familiar with standard tools like MS office and Jira / Confluence
- Fluent English, German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The once-in-a-lifetime chance to help us build a data-driven, new Fintech venture that will change the way of how small businesses access financing
- Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled young top performers where hierarchies don't matter, but passion and drive do
- A fantastic learning opportunity with an environment that will challenge you to create a company culture where “caring” and “meritocracy” are no opposites
- Incredible team spirit
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with a free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee, and drinks
UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
We look forward to receiving your application!