If you’re looking for a new challenge at a fast-growing startup where no two days are ever the same and you can make a real impact from day one then click apply!
Catapult is on a mission to build the best part-time jobs that make people happier. Founded in 2015, we give people the control over when and where they work.
Businesses ranging from the largest high-street retailers to five-star hotels and independent coffee boutiques rely on Catapult as their casual workforce. If you’ve spent time in London, odds are you've been served by a Catapult waiter or sales assistant.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our commercial team and play a key role in our growth strategy.
This role can be based in Berlin or London
Here is what you will do:
- Business development - Drive new business growth by engaging with new prospects and managing the entire sales cycle from qualifying, winning the deal and then 'land and expand' work to generate more business.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline - Using Salesforce, you will maintain a high-value pipeline of sales opportunities with prospective clients who are engaged and keen to talk all things Catapult.
- Manage a long sales cycle - know the right time and place to reach out to a prospect (with SDR support) and work with clients long term to expand our presence and provide amazing value and service.
Who are you?
You are a driven, consistent winner who knows how to sell value to clients - not features!
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- have great presentation skills - creating and presenting ideas that challenge current solutions
- are a true rapport builder, quickly developing strong working relationships with prospects and clients
- have experience working in large enterprise sales
- have experience carrying and hitting an enterprise level sales quota
- are a team player with experience interacting with a different stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Finance
- enjoy thinking and reacting in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- are driven and goal orientated
- have experience selling to HR contacts or to the retail sector (preferred not essential)
- have had previous sales training - for example MEDDPICC, Sandler or Challenger sales (preferred not essential)
- have purpose and values that are aligned with ours (essential, not just preferred)
What you’ll get from joining us?
- Competitive salary + bonus and share options
- Premium Private Healthcare
- 50% off your Virgin Gym Membership
- A learning and training budget exclusive to what you need/want
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression
- Company MacBook (you can use at home too)
- Enjoy all the benefits of a great co-working space in the City. That means free drinks, snacks, breakfasts, dinners and activities with the team.
- Awesome work culture: https://writing.joincatapult.com/our-values/