For our 100% digital and forward-looking factoring product, you support our account manager, risk and payment teams in setting up and supporting our customer base to SMEs and medium-sized companies (up to 30 million turnover). In addition, you can assist customers with invoice verification and accounting considerations. Working closely with our marketing and risk teams, you'll help colleagues create the optimal onboarding experience for both new and existing customers.
For our customers, you are ready to give everything and go the proverbial extra mile: For questions and problems you stand by our team to the side and make a big contribution to us as a competent partner and problem solver to position.
WHERE WE LOOK FOR
- First experience in sales and accounting skills
- A university degree in finance, business administration, economics or similar or a completed bank education is an advantage
- Passion for small businesses and their founders. You're ready to do everything we can to give our customers a better experience than a big bank can
- You are communicative and a team player. You help customers and colleagues alike and feel at home in an ambitious sales organization with ambitious goals
- Your way of working is self-motivated, analytical and structured
- Experiences with Salesforce or another CRM system are a plus
- Very good oral and written communication skills in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing fintech start-up
- Varied tasks in a dynamic environment, where you can implement your ideas quickly and efficiently
- Personal development that goes beyond purely technical skills
- A spacious office near Checkpoint Charlies in Berlin Kreuzberg with free gym, healthy snacks, cereals, coffee and drinks