Wir sind Caterwings, ein Online Marktplatz für Business Catering.
2015 gegründet, haben wir es uns zur Mission gemacht den Catering-Markt zu digitalisieren und die Auswahl und Bestellung für alle Beteiligten zu vereinfachen. Von Team Lunches, Meetings und Firmenfeiern über Get-Togethers, Streetfood Events und Pop-ups - wir stellen sicher, dass unser Service jedem zur Verfügung steht. Dabei steht der Kunde für uns immer an erster Stelle.
Aktuell in der DACH-Region, den Niederlanden und Großbritannien aktiv, verfügen wir über ein stetig wachsendes Portfolio von 800 Caterern, Partnern und Restaurants. Mit mehr als 70 Mitarbeitern in unseren Büros in Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt und London arbeiten wir täglich daran uns weiterzuentwickeln und unsere Vision zu verwirklichen.
Deine AufgabenWe are looking for an Account Manager who can support our team in our office in Amsterdam
You’ll be given lots of responsibility from day 1 and will quickly build your skills in daily operations, people management and communication. You should be passionate about food, love our concept and be able to sell it. Following the principle “the customer is king” you will take care of our key accounts and their special needs.
We are moving at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and leadership. You will be part of a highly international team of motivated and talented people focused on making us a great place to work!
- Loves sales and build relationships with office/HR managers
- Take care of key clients and make sure they get everything they need
- Help to coordinate the food delivery and presentation for certain key customers, on-site
- Work closely with the sales team, the partners and suppliers
- Help out with everything that needs to be done - we're a start-up and there's always something that needs to be done. We need someone that is keen to get stuck in!
- Will get energy from call calling
- You love to sell and customers love you
- You’re a salesperson: Ideally, you already have 2 years of work experience in Sales. B2B experience is useful but not necessary, as long as you‘re self-confident and energized on the phone
- You’re pragmatic: You are target orientated and can work independently
- You are a networker: You have the ability to build up relationships within a short period of time. We aim for long-term relations,therefore you are able to respond to the customer’s needs and know how to make them happy!
- You are a ‘people person’: You will be dealing with office managers and will need tobe able to relate to them. They will also have to feel comfortable working with you on a weekly, even daily basis
- You are a communicator: You have excellent communication skills over the phone and in person and your English is close to perfect
- You are a team player: We are a small family and you will have to work with everybody to achieve our communal goal
- You are an entrepreneur: You do everything within you power to get the job done
- Experience and network within catering industry or living in the Randstadt is a big plus
- You write and speak Dutch on a native level
Was wir bietenAn awesome, young, dynamic team is waiting for you! You have numerous possibilities to develop yourself, bring in your own ideas and to become an important asset to Caterwings’ success.
- An international environment with colleagues from 14 different nations
- Quick progression and opportunities to acquire new skills
- Salary package: Base + flexible bonus part
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free coffee, fruits and free beer
- And much more ...