At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Reporting to our National Sales Manager:
- Manage Internal direct sales activity for NSW (Door to Door and Events)
- Manage and oversee strategy for NSW direct sales with the assistance of the existing team
- Develop KPI’s for all aspects of the direct sales channel
- Liaise with Head of Direct Sales and other departments of HelloFresh to find efficiencies within the business
- Complete reporting as directed by Head of Direct Sales
- Protect the company’s brand and values
- Perform analyses of NSW Sales channel, both ongoing and ad-hoc
- Operate sales team in line with the company policies and procedures
- Organise special events for teams to sell at in NSW
- Set the team strategy to ensure sales targets and KPIs are met
- Lead a variety of training programmes for the team
- Manage the full recruitment of teams
- Direct Sales Experience, preferably in Door to Door
- Vast passion for food and ingredients.
- An obsession with detail and a nature that will not rest until everything is in order
- A Bachelor’s degree or Direct Sales management experience
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Confident in manner and able to deal with a large and complex network of suppliers delivering a large quantity and variety of perishable ingredients.
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Entrepreneurial and can make things happen
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and limited direction, comfortable making split-second decisions with far-reaching consequences
- Passionate about our business: a foodie or an operations and problem-solving zealot