HelloFresh is a rapidly growing international startup. We have been providing millions of meal kits to customers across nine countries over the past five years, and we aren’t stopping here! Our goal is to continue our growth to become the largest home food delivery service in our market. Cooking should be enjoyable, affordable, and convenient, and that is exactly what our customers can expect from HelloFresh.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales and growth. Entrepreneurial at heart, this individual will use local knowledge and experience to source and identify face-to-face sales opportunities in the local market. A natural leader and talented sales trainer, the Sales Manager will build a large sales force capable of taking our current and future offerings direct to our target audience through a range of customer-facing platforms. The Sales Manager, leaving no avenue untested, will develop bespoke strategies that build out sales and brand within the local market. With our goals and partners in the market, there will be natural progression within this role.
- Train, lead and manage a small but rapidly growing sales team
- Manage sales standards and goals for the office
- Source new territories and sales opportunities
- Scout and recruit exciting new sales talent
- Engage the sales team with interactive and motivating sales meetings
- Provide accurate and punctual reporting
- Lead from the front and carry a personal quota
- Able to work in a fast-growing environment
- Able to adapt to new challenges and lead from the front in all areas
- Able to be active for large parts of the day
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Sales and team development experience
- High school degree required, Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
- It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Candidates must have a reliable source of transportation, be able to communicate and converse effectively with coworkers and job candidates over the phone or over a video call and in-person, and operate a standard-issue company cellular phone and company laptop.