Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- Proactively lead client relationships by leveraging Jumia traffic and platform capabilities to drive the client’s business and marketing objectives
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Key Account to proactively drive adoption, upsell and retention
- Collaborate with Key Accounts brands and their partners to develop clear business objectives, high impact digital marketing programs and measurement of those programs
- Manage projects across cross-functional teams and with the client to ensure successful delivery of those programs
- Present findings and results to Key Accounts client executives
- Act as a knowledgeable industry leader in online marketing, analytics, and targeting
- Improve and share project management processes, standards, templates and best practices both internally and with client teams
Required Skills & Qualifications :
- Interest in delivering and supporting Jumia in a client-facing role
- Ability to excel in team environments
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical or business field
- Passionate about advertising, marketing, data, analytics and technology
- Degree preferably in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- 3+ yrs with Media or Agency experience
- Interest in client-side positions and digital marketing initiatives
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take