At Lyght Living, we transform the way people furnish their homes: rent beautiful furniture for 3-24 months, then decide to buy, swap or return it. For everyone who stays in one place for a limited time or just does not want to commit to owning furniture.
Our team is further growing, and we are looking for a growth hacking hero. The ideal candidate is passionate about building and scaling customer acquisition programs and has a highly analytical, test-driven approach.
What we offer
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Perks like team events, free drinks, fruits and more.
- A competitive salary and virtual share option program.
- Take ownership of performance marketing activities with focus on Paid Search and Paid Social execution.
- Develop a data-driven approach to understand current and future channels for customer acquisition.
- Optimize targeting, segmentation, messaging, as well as the allocation of budgets across our paid channels.
- Measure the success of our campaigns and create regular KPI reports.
Your skill set:
- Min. 2 years of experience in performance marketing position at a high growth startup.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient use of performance marketing tools (Google Analytics, Ad editor, etc.).
- A positive, highly collaborative personality.
- Strong hands-on mentality.