We’re hiring an Associate, Sales and Strategic Partnerships to join our Offline Media team. You will be responsible for developing and building out our Print/Insert Media program for our two emerging meal-kit brands (Green Chef and EveryPlate). You will have a tremendous amount of responsibility from day 1 and be a crucial part of the team during this exciting period of growth. To succeed in this role, you will need to have proven experience with sales and booking partnerships with leading national brands with the goal of increasing our customer base.
- Take charge with initial planning, outreach, and executing partnerships for each of our print media programs.
- Prospect, pitch, and close potential partners for Green Chef/EveryPlate’s Insert Media program
- Develop a well-structured media plan to achieve our aggressive acquisition and CPA goals.
- Drive innovation across the print media and partnership channel – expanding our partners and program reach, testing new creative formats, offers, and targeting opportunities.
- Update reporting on campaign performance, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities.
- Help manage channel budgets, track marketing expenses, and generate invoices.
- Work closely with our internal team (Marketing, Brand, Finance, Legal, etc.) and with our media / print vendors.
- A customer acquisition/sales pro with a proven track record in building and scaling paid marketing channels.
- A go-getter with excellent communication skills.
- A strategic thinker, data-driven, extremely organized, and detail-oriented.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent at managing multiple projects at once and executing quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in acquisition partnerships and/or direct response marketing & Sales.
- Proven experience negotiating deals and managing strategic partnerships.
- Knowledge on traditional print media (package inserts, direct mail, shared mail, catalog & blow-in inserts, and gift cards).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (data analysis, pivot tables), use of Tableau is strongly preferred.
- Fluency in KPI’s such as CAC, CPA, CPM, CVR, and LTV.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.