At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Brand Partnerships Associate Manager at HelloFresh, you will play a central role in further strengthening the HelloFresh brand by identifying and executing on diverse partnership opportunities. In this role, you will work with household names as well as emerging brands to make the HelloFresh experience the best it can be. You will work alongside a talented brand partnerships team and liaise interdepartmentally to ensure that all partnerships are executed flawlessly.
- Identify highly visible partnerships that will drive revenue and promote the HelloFresh brand
- Cultivate relationships with brands of all sizes that will add customer value to HelloFresh’s growing product offering
- Work alongside an agile brand partnerships team that is transforming HelloFresh into a premier marketing agent
- Act as a key liaison between HelloFresh, brand partners, and other internal teams including Finance, Marketing, Procurement, and Operations
- Execute on partnership agreements, from contract negotiations to production
- Highly organized and good with multitasking
- Great communicator with the ability to cultivate long-lasting partnerships while negotiating effectively
- Adaptable and possess the ability to relentlessly prioritize multiple projects at once and execute effectively
- Self-aware and can work with a diverse group of stakeholders, including cross-functionally with internal groups and externally with partners
- A collaborative team player that makes everyone around you better
At a minimum, you have...
- BA or BS, ideally in Business, Marketing, Management or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in consumer products, brand partnerships, account management, or related fields
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite, database management skills are a plus
- A curiosity about partnership models and how to implement them
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.