At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring a Manager, Strategic Projects to own and execute our core retention processes and metrics across the business. In this role, you will be responsible for generating insights related to the health of our customer base and will conduct and supervise exploratory analyses to understand trends in customer behavior. You will be driving strategic partnerships with external parties and support additional strategic projects for our growth marketing team. The insights you provide will be critical in ensuring that we deliver a world-class experience for our customers and will help drive profitable, long-term growth for the business.
To succeed in this role, you preferably have experience as a Product Manager at an eCommerce business or a background in management consulting with initial experience running projects at digital-first businesses. You will need to be a self-starter who has project-managed across functional departments to realize outcomes in complex projects.
- Develop retention and loyalty-focused strategies to test and track to improve customer retention
- Project manage initiatives with cross-functional, international teams to improve the HelloFresh customer experience in the digital and physical product
- Translate qualitative and quantitative customer data into insights to build informed understanding about customer behaviors and needs
- Work with our Berlin-based tech team to translate the business needs into tech priorities and commitments
- Evaluate, manage and execute potential strategic partnerships with external partners
- Support the execution of strategic projects within the growth marketing team
- Experienced in project management and/or management consulting
- Able to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally and autonomously
- Goal-oriented with the ability to break complex, unstructured problems down into components of impact and derive quantifiable action items
- Proactive with excellent communication skills to clearly articulate and share your work
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical entrepreneurial environment
- A team player; you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in business or STEM-related field (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, e-Commerce or a subscription-based business model
- Prior experience as a product or project manager who has coordinated projects across business units
- A business background with a strong understanding of customer experience frameworks
- Experience individually driving projects
- A pragmatic, hands-on mentality to drive towards impact
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.