You will be one of the first members to join our new offices for the Nordics based in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will be an integral part of a fast growing startup, helping us realize new business opportunities.
You will be involved on the most important topics and work directly with the CEO. There will be plenty of opportunities to grow in this role or transition into other roles as the company grows.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to develop insights in how to develop, launch, and grow a new concept in the Nordics. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of strong performance, and is hungry to help taking a new country organisation off the ground.
- Support on cross-functional initiatives to develop new business opportunities
- Execution of special projects with high level of autonomy
Who we are looking for
- BS/MS with excellent grades from a top tier university in Business, Economics or another related field of study
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment (GrowthCo, Consulting, Banking)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management competencies including a proven track record of “getting things done”
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Danish and/or Swedish is a plus
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, annual budget for training and development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.