At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people. A high-performing, international team, we are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
At Hellofresh, we want to change the way people eat forever. To us, sharing a meal transcends the tasty melting pot of ingredients and spices - we believe the comfort of food brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. Our goal is to continue building a team that emulates this principle.
We know that a diverse workforce with unique and creative perspectives strengthens our offering, inspires innovation, and drives exceptional performance. This is why HelloFresh is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all dimensions of diversity are celebrated and team members feel empowered daily to bring their whole-selves to work. Confident in our individuality and purpose, we strive to challenge traditional industry boundaries, extending the ethos of inclusion in the way we work, the partners we seek out, and the communities we serve.
Everyone is welcome at our table!
We are looking to hire our first Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, who as a strategic leader will work to strengthen and build a holistic D, E & I strategy for HelloFresh US. In this role you will report to the SVP of People with a dotted line into the CEO and partner across all levels of the organization to develop, implement and track progress against ongoing strategic and tactical initiatives that enhance HelloFresh’s Inclusion and Diversity program. The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about D, E & I, has strong communication, influencing and program management skills, along with the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, and third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to lead a high impact, emerging function at a high growth company. Commitment and passion for understanding the business and leading with an entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
You will ...
- Help design, implement and promote a comprehensive and holistic D, E & I strategy for HelloFresh US that builds connection across each of our brands and unique business units - fulfillment network, customer care center, sales and headquarters locations
- Build strong relationships with the Executive and Senior Leadership teams to drive awareness, commitment and accountability for the HelloFresh D, E & I mission as well as diversity action plans across the business
- Promote and drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, and communicate insights & recommendations to Executive Leadership
- Establish meaningful reporting and analytics to measure, track, and provide insight on diversity metrics and trends
- Leverage reporting to promote transparency on progress and to track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts
- Gather, analyze and leverage data to identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations that will drive business results and promote D, E & I across business functions such as sourcing, marketing and public relations
- Provide leadership and guidance to existing and emerging ERGs, ensuring they have the proper guidance and support to run effectively and efficiently
- Develop a Diversity Committee to ensure cross-organizational buy-in and leadership representation
- Collaborate with functional leaders on the People Team to lead a range of D, E & I programs pertaining to sourcing, learning and development, employee engagement, and retention
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop a diversity recruiting strategy that is aligned with the overall D, E & I mission
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner team across all sites to enrich our retention and employee development strategies, including training, performance and career development solutions for diverse employees
- Establish relationships with key vendor partners and other D, E & I leaders across the industry to share best practices and build a network of D, E & I connections for our leaders and employees
- Be a consistent voice driving inclusion and diversity for all employees across all HelloFresh US locations
- Passionate about the business and your ability to make an impact through an entreperial lens and non traditional approach
- Authentic - a leader who builds relationships and establishes trust and credibility quickly
- An excellent communicator across all channels with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working across and with all levels, from hourly employee to the Executive Leadership Team
- Data-Driven; a critical and analytical thinker who loves translating data and analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions and measuring impact
- Agile and able to thrive, influence and drive change in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- An influencer and change agent guru
- Able to be vulnerable, and have the ability to engage in open, honest and tough conversations
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- Masters and/or HR Certifications preferred
- 6-8+ years in a progressive HR leadership role
- Experience building and/or leading D, E & I
- Worked in a fast-paced, high growth company
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.