As part of our Business Development & Strategic Partnerships team, you will be the strategic point of contact for our large corporate and top tech clients and internal Account Executives. You
- identify new enterprise customers, target high potential clients and sustainably expand them and existing ones through strategic relationship management
- develop a new business plan and drive strategic sales and outbound initiatives
- present and pitch expertlead directly to new clients
- maintain personal contacts with the decision-makers of our key customers and potential strategic clients
- extend your professional network with tech leaders and present expertlead at trade events and fairs
- stay involved with new key clients through the sales cycle process and work hand in hand with the Account Executives and across all departments to ensure the best possible experience for our customers as well as freelancers
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2+ years of working experience within the field of New Business Acquisition, B2B Sales or Key Account Management
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate with senior level executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - in German and English
- Confidence at presenting and negotiating
- Passion for the tech and digital industry
- Your best team player skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full ownership & responsibility from day one and a very steep learning curve
- Regular feedback sessions with our Founders / Department Heads and career development support
- Access to the network of Germany’s largest company builder Rocket Internet
- An agile, ambitious, and very helpful team with a flat hierarchy
- An office in the heart of Berlin with daily free fruits, cereals and drinks
- Regular team events
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
Let us tell you a bit more about expertlead. We are the community for the best tech freelancers out there and our mission is to make their professional life as great as possible. We support them from finding challenging projects to taking care of their admin tasks as well as helping them grow and learn from each other.
Our community members are senior freelance software developers, data-scientists, project/product managers and UI/UX designers that also help us select and test our new joiners.
We love our community and luckily we are not alone - Europe’s leading multinationals and start-ups such as Daimler, Babbel or Delivery Hero already trust our freelancers with some of their most important and cutting edge tech projects.
It’s an exciting time for us: we just raised a €7m Series A to grow and further automate our tech platform and are looking for talented and proactive individuals to join our 50-strong team in Berlin. Working at expertlead means you’re working on something very exciting: the future of work and - if we can say so ourselves - joining a pretty amazing team. If you read through until now and this all sounds great to you - let’s go!