Rocket Internet incubates and invests in internet and technology companies globally. It provides operational support to its companies and helps them scale internationally. Rocket Internet focuses predominantly on four industry sectors of online and mobile retail and services that make up a significant share of consumer spending: Food & Groceries, Fashion, General Merchandise and Home & Living. Rocket Internet’s selected companies are active in a large number of countries around the world with more than 33,000 employees. Rocket Internet holds stakes in two significant publicly listed companies, Delivery Hero and HelloFresh. Rocket Internet SE is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ISIN DE000A12UKK6, RKET) and is included in the MDAX index. For further information please visit www.rocket-internet.com.
As our Senior Tech Recruiter (m/f) at Rocket Internet SE, you own the end-to-end recruiting process for various business positions. You will report to the Team Lead of Business Talent Acquisition and work with two experienced Talent Acquisition Managers in a team. Last but not least, you will work in the exciting city of Berlin.
At Rocket, no two days are the same. The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You execute a solid and measurable end-to-end recruiting process for various IT, tech, product and design positions;
- You plan and implement the best sourcing strategy including headhunting to attract top candidates to Rocket Internet;
- You support Rocket and its network in building skilled and motivated teams that hold each other accountable to high-quality standards;
- You accept the challenge to tackle a continuously changing recruiting demand and establish a steady pipeline of promising candidates from all over the world;
- You understand business requirements and tailor sourcing strategies accordingly in collaboration with hiring managers, senior management;
- You use data to create and measure smart recruiting strategies;
- You provide a first class candidate experience by building and maintaining great candidate relationships;
- You influence business decisions with data analytics;
- You use Social Media as a sourcing and attraction platform and promote Rocket Internet Employer Brand;
- You optimize recruitment processes;
- You organize and attend events, talks etc.
To be successful in your new role, you should bring along these skills:
- You have a proven track record of 3+ years in actively and passively hiring IT and tech positions;
- You have experience with volume recruitment and specialist roles;
- You have knowledge of recruitment tools and channels including Social Media recruiting;
- You have strong organizational skills and ability to manage complex operational processes;
- You are result driven with a “can do” attitude;
- Your are proactive and customer oriented;
- You approach work in a highly structured and pragmatic way in order to master various challenges at the same time;
- You love to manage different stakeholders with your winning and charming character;
- You have excellent English communication skills - German would be a plus.
Are you interested?
We at Rocket’s Recruitment Team would be happy to receive your application in English.