Rocket InternetHuman Resources | Berlin, Germany
Rocket Internet incubates and invests in Internet companies with proven business models. It provides operational support to its companies and helps them scale internationally. Rocket Internet focuses predominantly on four industry sectors of online and mobile retail and services that make up a significant share of consumer spending: Food & Groceries, Fashion, General Merchandise and Home & Living. Rocket Internet’s selected companies are active in a large number of countries around the world with more than 28,000 employees.
As a Tech Talent Acquisition Intern (m/f) you will support our Tech Talent Acquisition with various challenges. You will be part of the Global HR Team and you will be based in the exciting city of Berlin.
At Rocket, no two days are the same. The following tasks will be part of your new role:
· You will be involved in the end-to-end tech recruitment at Rocket;
· You will participate in the organization of in-house and external recruitment events;
· You will actively manage the recruitment inbox that includes general messages and requests from diverse stakeholders, e.g. agencies or candidates;
· You will support the tech recruiters in the scheduling and coordination of on-site interviews while being the first point of contact to the candidates on the day of the interview;
· You will provide timely and accurate support to our Tech Talent Acquisition Team while also closely cooperate with various Hiring Managers.
· You have completed a degree or are close to finishing it, preferably in a business, HRM or psychology-related field;
· You have already completed an internship or have a proven affinity with HR;
· You bring very good presentation skills and solid excel knowledge;
· You have a strong personality, humor and a strong desire to create and drive our business forward;
· You are interested and have prior knowledge in Tech and Design and are eager to learn more about this exiting field;
· You are a persuasive communicator with excellent English and ideally German writing and speaking skills to effectively deal with different stakeholders.
Rocket powers a global network of companies with unique reach, extensive resources and exceptional people. You’ll be based in Berlin, one of the world’s most exciting and dynamic cities. The Rocket Tower offers you high-end offices, a roof terrace, a free gym as well as free fruits, cereals and drinks. You’ll get access to our exclusive events (Rocket University, Hackathons, Parties...) and unique career opportunities across our network. In addition to the German health insurance and pension plan, you will have flexible working hours.
ROCKET OWNERSHIP - Our dedicated program for junior talent.
Learn. Connect. Impact.
Rocket Ownership advances the notion of ‘internships’ to meet the exceptional nature of our candidates. We want you to take ownership of assignments that directly impact the success of the company. Benefit from regular feedback and attend exclusive events in order to build an influential network and launch your global career.
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English!